Leaks are one of the most common plumbing issues. Many leaks in your system are subtle and do not manifest in obvious ways. This is especially true for underground or slab plumbing leaks. Worse, if these leaks remain undetected and untreated, they can create serious problems for your building.
If you suspect that there is a leak in your plumbing system call a specialist before the problem escalates. Freedom Air and Heat employs trained specialists and the latest technology to detect and treat leaks before any further damage occurs. We serve homes and businesses in Indian River County and Brevard County.
Signs of a Leak
While there are leaks that are easy to spot, such as water emerging from faucets or near toilets, they also manifest in ways you cannot detect, particularly if the pipes are underground or under a slab. Pay attention to these common potential leak signs and call us if you notice any of the following:
- Unusually high water bills
- Strange gurgling noises around the house
- Running water noises when the system is not in use
- Presence of water splotches, mold, or mildew
Our Leak Detection Methods
Our experienced staff will arrive at your location and do the following:
- Listen attentively to the information you provide
- Use detection technology (video, sonic, infrared, or microphone) to find the leak
- Inform you of the situation and provide the best repair or replacement solution