Ready for a Change? – Want a Better Job, that Pays Well?
Since 2004 we have been delivering home comfort services to 200+ miles of Florida coastal communities and maintaining our rank as the highest rated service provider in the area! As we continue to grow, we’re always looking for hardworking, team players to help our loyal customers. Don’t worry if you lack experience, we provide 100% of the training and tools necessary.
Just a few of the reasons team members love working here:
- Competitive Pay, Incentives and Bonuses
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement Plans with Company Matched Funds
- Paid Training, Earn While You Learn!
- Opportunities for Advancement
- A Fun Team and Family Atmosphere
Our Mission is simple:
To serve clients with such a focus and desire that our service will make the home comfort & service process enjoyable, exciting, and most importantly, successful for everyone. We are a value-driven business who believes in strong relationships, taking care of the client, superior service, and lasting trust.
What we’ll ask of you:
- Be a Team Player
- Enjoy Helping Other People
- Have a Willingness to Learn
- Keep an Open Mindset
- Maintain a Drug Free Lifestyle
If these qualities describe you, then we need to talk. Apply Now
Apply Online: Apply to one of our open positions.
- Phone Screen: Our team will call you to confirm your information and ensure you meet our minimum requirements.
- In-Person Interview: Let’s talk! We want to learn more about you and how you fit within our awesome team.
- Online Assessments: We use a simple assessment you can complete online to see how you fit in our culture.
- Final Screening: Our final check is to make sure every team member can pass a drug test & background screening.
- Welcome Aboard! If you make it through the previous steps, congrats! You are on your way to a rewarding career!
Heroic, that’s what it’s like. You’ll be taking care of households, factories, and businesses that all look to you as the person who is about to save the day. Individuals who find it rewarding to help people end up loving this job for that reason alone. Yes, you may get your hands dirty, you will be working outside quite a bit and sometimes the hours are demanding. But very few successful people are afraid of hard work, you shouldn’t be either.
Job security is another huge plus to being a technician. Even in eras of difficult times, HVAC mechanics are always needed to fix up old appliances and climate control systems for people and businesses. As an HVAC technician you are always in demand, which means more job opportunities and competitive wages! According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, the HVAC industry continues to grow faster than many others. While employment growth in most other fields averages around 12%, HVAC employment is set to grow at an exceptional 28%!
Long story short, the employees at Freedom Air love their jobs for several reasons. We’re confident you will too!
But don’t take it just from us, here’s a few words from some current HVAC techs.
Still have questions? Drop us a line or give us a call at our main office in Cocoa at 321-631-6886 or our second office Vero Beach 772-778-2272! We need great techs at both locations.